- Tests on bone structures and materials conducted to design medical implants.
- Tests of tribological properties of metals and their alloys.
- Strength tests.
- Tests of damage mechanism depending on the stress state.
- Technological studies concerning plastic surface treatment (shot peening).
- Development of the technology of plastic surface treatment and mechanical surface treatment.
- Strength tests, tribological tests and tests of the structure and chemical composition of metals and alloys.
- Qualitative identification of polymeric substances (including liquids – oils, paints) using the FTIR method.
- Material expertises and assessments concerning the identification of causes of failures and damage to parts of machines and structures.
- Standardisation and training activities related to the quality of laboratory testing.