- Assessment of treatments and technological processes
for metals and alloys in terms of obtained structural
and mechanical parameters (including materials for
the production of medical implants).
- Design and optimization of the structure and properties
of materials for the production of medical implants, including scaffolds, endoprostheses and vascular stents.
- Research on the modification of rehabilitation stations after orthopedic injuries.
- Research on tribological properties of metals and their alloys.
- Structural studies of metals and their alloys.
- Strength tests of metals and their alloys and other construction materials (polymers, composites).
- Technological studies concerning dynamic plastic surface treatment (shot peening).
- Determining the standardized strength parameters
- Determination of the operating parameters of materials in tribological tests (determination of the friction coefficient, etc.).
- Performing description and identification of structures of metal materials.
- Identification of the chemical composition of metals
and their alloys.
- Qualitative identification of polymeric substances (including liquids – oils, varnishes, paints) using the FTIR method.
- Performing material expertise in determining the causes
of failures, damage to machine parts and structures.
- Conducting standardization and training activities in the field of the quality of laboratory tests for the purposes